EMPHASIS, BACKGROUND, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Alana focuses her practice on general civil litigation, primarily on commercial litigation and environmental litigation.
- During law school, Alana was a member of the trial advocacy program. She competed in the Buffalo-Niagara National Mock Trial Competition in Buffalo, New York.
- She was selected by members of the Duquesne faculty to be a member of the National Order of Barristers for her participation and performance as a student advocate.
- She also served as a summer law clerk to Justice Debra Todd of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- Alana is admitted to the Pennsylvania bar and the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- She is a member of the Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.