EMPHASIS, BACKGROUND, MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Michael's practice includes representing business owners and individuals in all phases of commercial litigation, employment law, oil and gas litigation, probate litigation, general litigation and other disputes involving title to real estate and mineral interests.
- During law school, Michael was a judicial extern for the Honorable Elinore Marsh Stormer of the Summit County Court of Common Pleas. He went on to serve as Judge Stormer's Judicial Attorney following law school and before entering private practice.
- He is admitted in Ohio and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- He is a member of the Akron and Ohio State Bar Associations.
- Michael serves as the Continuing Legal Education chair for the Akron Bar Association's New Lawyer section and volunteers his time to OPEN M legal clinic in Akron.